As a channel manager, you have the option to generate a number of reports related to the channel that you manage. Simply go to the channel, click Manage to access the channel management panel and select Analytics from the menu.
There are currently 8 Report types available for you to analyse your community in detail. Below is a quick summary on what you can derive from each report type.
- Content Interaction Report - data for which users have completed (or opened) which content and when
- Content Interaction Overview - data on total number of content completed (or opened) by each user
- Content Publication Report - data on the author of content and where each content is being published
- Course Interaction Report - data for which users have completed (or opened) which course)
- Course Publication Report - data on the author of course and where each course is being published
- Quiz question Report - data on quiz questions, including who has read them and the answers given
- Poll question report - data on poll questions, including who has read them and the answers given
- Leaderboard - Learners - full leaderboard data of everyone in this channel.
After you have chosen the report type, all you will need to do is to choose a date range. A report can be generated for a period of up to 12 months.
For any selected report type, the column headers of each report type will be shown here:
After selecting all of the above, you have the option of naming your report. Once this is done click on Generate Report. Your report will be created and stored in the admin panel for 30 days. During this time frame you have the option download it as many times as you want.
Need some help cleaning up your data? Check out our help article on